Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Moon

Nick discovered the moon today. He has been interested in vehicles (cars, trains -choo choos, and airplanes) and making noises and telling me when he sees them. This afternoon we were in the backyard and he looks up and tells me there is an airplane. Then he sees the moon and points and says "ball". After a couple tries he says the word moon and turns my head in the right direction when I talk to him about it. We were sitting on the ground and he literally takes his hands and puts them on my head and turns my head so I am looking at the moon instead of him. He has to make sure I know where it is, of course.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

That's so cool. :)

Knittymama said...

They're so sweet when they're learning all that good stuff. He and Knittykid should hang out; he's been obsessed with the moon lately!

Anonymous said...

What a fun time!I love the amount of discovery in every day at that age.

Holly Jo said...

Cracks me up how kids know - if you are not looking you are not paying attention. :)

 

Free Blog Counter