Sunday, April 01, 2007

Catching Up

Just a little catching up-

Andrew liked seeing his birthday page and enjoyed hearing your comments. Thank you. He has been busy in both preschools, but spring break is this week, so we won't have to spend so much time in the car. He is riding the bus to speech preschool with a member of our church as his bus aide. Nick wasn't getting a nap when I drove Andrew to and from speech preschool, so Andrew is riding the bus one way and I pick him up. Then Nick gets a morning nap, which seems to be the most important.

Tim has been busy with school and is trying to finish up a night photography project. Unfortunately, the weather hasn't been cooperating much by raining when he has time to go out.

I have been knitting and will post some finished objects tomorrow if Nick naps and Andrew can occupy himself. I will be busy with evening activities this week. Party at a friend's house tomorrow, choir on Tuesday, Yarn Harlot on Wednesday, and church Thursday and Friday. My mother-in-law agreed to watch the kids Wednesday so I can go listen to Stephanie without worring about bedtimes. Yea!!

Nick at Andrew's Birthday party - he was 28 3/4 inches and 18 1/2 lbs at his 6 month appointment


Andrew loves his legos - He put this together with just a little help, but now likes to make his own things (things he puts together without directions). He just woke up from a nap so his hair is a little sweaty.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Say "Hi" to the Yarn Harlot for me! Wish I could be there with you!

 

Free Blog Counter