Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Public Service Announcement

I know it has been quiet around here for a while. There has been much knitting and many house projects going on. The blog will likely be quiet for a while since we hope to move in the spring or early summer and if that is going to happen many more projects need to get done. The upstairs bedroom that I had drywall pictures of earlier is being painted now with floor sanding to commence this weekend. Then all that is left for that room is some trim and painting the closet. Next up, our room since we had some plaster fall off the ceiling earlier this year and have plastic wrap taped around the hole to prevent more plaster from falling on our bed. After that we will have to see if the bathroom, hall, or back bedroom get done next. Plus there is still the ceiling in the living room. I think you get the picture. Speaking of pictures, our camera died earlier this month but we should be getting a new one in the next few days. Hopefully I can post a few pictures of the house progress, but I'm not promising anything. There has also been knitting after working on the house and taking care of the kids. I have been trying to keep ravelry mostly updated if you are there. One last bit of news before I wake Nick up and go pick Andrew up from preschool. Andrew should be done with speech preschool at the end of this month!

2 comments:

Holly Jo said...

Ugh. Home improvement that consumes your entire life. I am sorry. Hope it goes well.

Anonymous said...

Very very busy and it sounds like not a great amount of fun. I am not a fan of doing home improvements.

Where are you guys hoping to move to? Within the Twin Cities? My neighbor's house is for sale... ;-)

 

Free Blog Counter